PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following personal information when you use our site:
- Your name, email address, postal address and contact information when you contact us
- Information you provide to us in relation to enquiries, customer support requests or similar
- Browsing information, including your IP address, information about your browser, your device and your activity on our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate and improve our services
- To contact you, including to respond to your enquiries and requests for customer support
- To send you information, updates, alerts and marketing communications regarding our services, subject to your prior consent if required by the applicable law
- To customise and adapt your experience when using our services.
WHEN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases:
- With your prior consent
- With third-party service providers that process data on our behalf and as instructed by us (e.g. hosting or email service providers)
- Where required by the applicable law, government authorities or regulatory bodies
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your security or the security of others, to investigate fraud or to respond to an emergency.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use technical, administrative and physical measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our services may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites. We urge you to view the privacy policies of these third-party websites.